Diana Vreeland (via sne)
Rupert Grint acceptance speech after winning London Newcomer of The Year at WhatsOnStage Awards 2014 [x]
Tagged as: word. the oscars. oscars 2014. quotes. truth.
christoph waltz still lookin like the best lowkey sugardaddy of all time
Tagged as: the oscars. oscars 2014. elle degeneres. jennifer lawrence. life fo a fangirl. epic shit.
1. Ellen was AWESOME SHE EVEN GAVE OUT PIZZA
2. Benedict stole the show with his photo bomb and just being himself
3. Gravity stole the show with awards
4. The Hobbit fandom felt cheated
5. John Travolta does not know how to say Idina Menzel
6. The best Celebrity selfie of all time was taken
7. 12 years a slave won best motion feature
8. Cate Blanchett won best Actress in a leading role
9. Leonardo dicaprio did not win best actor in a leading role.
Tagged as: quotes. epic shit.
One time my super religious aunt came to visit and gave me a blessed cross since I’m an atheist and she thinks she can convert me.
I picked it up and immediately dropped it screaming “IT BURNS! IT BURNS US!”
She was super pissed off at me and my dad came in to see what the commotion was, picked up the cross and did THE EXACT SAME THING!
My aunt doesn’t visit anymore.
Tagged as: ellen degeneres. you should be the president of our entire galaxy ok. the oscars.
Ellen Degeneres is the greatest because she doesn’t insult anyone but she doesn’t tiptoe around anything either and she includes everyone and she makes people feel good about themselves while poking fun at them and this is the kind of comedy that should be embraced at award shows not misogynistic songs about breasts